Okay, it’s past midnight here, so it’s technically Saturday. However, I consider it Friday until I actually go to sleep and wake up the next day. Plus, I just thought of this idea. I don’t know if I’ll do it every Friday yet, or just every once in a while. We’ll see.
This Friday’s favorites will be musical. Here is a list of five songs that I’ve been absolutely loving lately. It was really hard just picking five. You can check out the embedded videos in the ‘continue reading’ tag if you’re interested.
- Kesha – “Praying” (Pop Ballad)
- Massive Vibes – “Burn the Stars” (Trap)
- Zeds Dead and Charlotte OC – “Symphony” (Dubstep)
- Zella Day – “Compass (Vanic Remix)” (Trap)
- Code: Pandorum – “Jason” (Dubstep)