I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by one of my favorite bloggers, Kittyp0p. This is a fun award because it’s all about blogging.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2. Write a post about your nomination.
3. Explain how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Select 15 bloggers to give this award to.
6. Comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
How my blog started:
I’m going to take it way back to my very first blog/site, in 2004. It was called Poison Paradise and was a combination of blogging and a place to showcase graphics that I made. In 2005, I purchased my first (and only) domain, Unfoolish-Miracles.net. It remained my home until 2009. Blogging was a great outlet for me all through my teenage years. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without it. Aside from that, I met quite a few blogger friends that I’m still in touch with to this day.